The Clothes Library
What We Do
We give you the choice of buying or borrowing/renting your clothes from us as well as selling or trading clothes that you already have.
We promote sustainability and are trying to extend the life cycle of clothes. You can become part of the slow fashion movement by shopping with us or joining as a member.
How it works
- buying clothes
- renting an outfit for a special ocassion
- borrowing clothes on a monthly subscription
- trading your own clothes for instore credits
- putting your clothes on consignment or
- selling them to us on the spot for cash.
- You can even earn cash by referring people that join as members.
What we stock
Shop 17, 1-21 Darlinghurst Rd
Potts Point 2011
+61 425 217121
M – F : 10am – 7pm
Sat : 10am – 7pm
Sun : 11am – 6pm
If the shop is unnattended please call Sarah on 0425217121